Last year I wrote a list of twenty thing I wanted to do while I was twenty. I actually only did seven of those things. But here’s another 13 things I did do while I was twenty.
- Lived with my best friend for a month.
- Moved to Melbourne to live with my dad.
- Moved out with a mate from high school.
- Visited my family in Vietnam.
- Travelled to Uganda and built a classroom.
- Quit my old job. Got a new job. Quit that job. Got a better new job. Got promoted.
- Was commissioned to build a website for a stranger (!)
- Cut my own hair really short.
- Patched my front tire repeatedly (not from bad repair jobs, but from riding over glass so often in my uni commute).
- Decorated my entire room in fake leaves and flowers.
- Started a new university degree.
- Started a daily gratitude blog. Haven’t missed a day in 2012 so far!
- Regularly rode my bike as transport. Became faster in my daily commute.
So, even though I didn’t finish the list I wanted, I’m pretty happy with what I did achieve in the last year. I’m not going to make a list of things to do while I’m 21, but maybe in a year I’ll do a recap of 21 things I did and surprise you all.